Tuesday, January 15, 2008

stepping stone

This is the first time I'm writing something, frankly dont know what but its a whole new experience and I'm enjoying it. Writing with a pen and then switching suddenly to a keyboard is not what I'm accustomed with. But as it says that without exploring the new avenues & oppurtunities one can never live their life utmost, so here I'm ready to knock on the door to experience yet another aspect of life.
The above material may be too short but I think its enough for a start.

4 comments:

Arnab Gupta said...

Welcome to blogging!

It's a good start, keep writing!

(And do check out my blog from time to time... :P)

Unknown said...

Excellent...keep it up :)

ibipul said...

Hey.. I find that's a good blog...
Godd keep up the habit... never knew u blogged!?? u never told me??

i had an earlier blog for which , i have lost the pass [:p]

http://writingnotspeaking.blogspot.com/
is my blog...
I think ur a good blogger!

Unknown said...

thank you Bipul da.........ya I do a bit of blogging but not on regular basis.......ne way thanks again.

ya I will definitely check out your blog!!!!!!!